If the program does not work correctly (or does not work at
all) please check the following tips before creating a new issue:
- The camera has to be set to MSC (Mass
Storage Class) mode instead of PTP (Picture Transfer
- Most Linux systems require root privileges, start the program
- Quite a few times camera firmware update eliminates
bugs. For instance you
1.20 or later for K10D.
- Liveview mode is not supported, do not use
liveview mode on your camera.
- Do not turn off the camera without proper umount if you
use exFat SD card otherwise the camera will temporarily not
recognize the SD card. You can find more details about
- Some of the camera models
requires you to first turn on the camera and only connect it
to the computer after that.
- The command line
version is more stable, please also test it if
the GUI is not working.
file for already known bugs.