pkTriggerCord Android port
The android port of pktriggerCord is
Use only at your own risk.
- Android 4.1 or newer device (tested only using 4.2, 5.1).
- OTG USB
- Root access.
- Supported Pentax camera (check the list here).
- A cable which connects the android device and a camera.
Right now the program is very-very simple:
- The program automatically connects to the camera (the bottom red
line shows this info).
- The program continuously updates basic info like: shutter speed,
- You can press the Focus button to focus.
- You can press the Shutter to make pictures. You can specify the
number of frames (left widget) and the delay between the frames
(right widget - seconds).
- The program shows the last picture and the progress of the
- The pictures are stored
/mnt/sdcard/pktriggercord. You can check the
- Output directory can be changed in Preferences
You can download the program from the google play store or you can also download